You know what -would- get me to go through old-world instances? Phat -unattainable from anywhere else- lootz.
– Rare/other-faction mounts (I so want a Marti-gras chicken mount)
– Mount/pet bag (ie, a bag that can hold multiple mounts/pets)
– Must-have-it, can’t-live-without-it recipes (a la mana potion from Scholo)
– Armor dye (so long clown look)
– Hair dye (Blondes have more fun.)
– Ye old hair salon (how would that rock? I mean “LF1M need healer to get through Onyxia’s lair to the hair salon”)
– Feature that would allow hunters to buy an additional slot the their pet stable (speaking of which, why can’t non-hunters stable their additional mounts/pets at the stable?)
– Saddle bags to add to your mount (hi ho pack mule, away)
– Cool looking all-around-you auras (like the rose petals.. ) sparkles, black holes, even something like the shaman glowey circling comet.
– Mana bandages (or recipe that would allow you to make mana bandages)
– A way to add a surname or title (Madame Tatia mighty slayer of murlocks)
– Item that would allow you to have a third profession
– A “kid” ray that would shrink you down and show you as a child (I think Tatia as a toddling Draenei (a la the orphans from kids week) would be uber precious)
I guess the next thing you’d have to do is make it so the level 60 instances aren’t horribly easy for 70′s. I mean where’s the fun in running everything while totally overpowered?
What do you think? What Phat Lootz would you love to see?