I’m contemplating this spec: 44/7/10
Moroes is the next boss we’ll run into in Kara.
Every 30 seconds Moroes garrotes a random raid member. This is 1K damage every 3 seconds for 5 minutes for a total of 100k damage.
Garrote can be gotten rid of by the following:
* Dwarves Stoneform
* Paladins Divine Shield (self) and Blessing of Protection (others)
* Mages Ice Block
* Items which remove bleeding effects (Luffa no longer works)
* Dying and combat rez
Blessing of Protection is on a 5 minute cooldown. The Talent “Guardian’s Favor” can cut that down to 3 minutes.
So I want Guardian’s Favor.
What I’d be losing :
– Lose “Unyielding Faith” so no longer 10% resistant to fear/disorienting effects. When a group fear happens.. and everyone gets feared but me.. that means the bad guy aggros on me. Frankly I’d rather run around screaming like a little girl.
– Lose “Blessed Life” so no longer have a 10% chance to take half damage on a hit. I’ll miss it.. but frankly I hadn’t really seen it go off.. so I won’t miss it much.
What I’d be gaining:
– “Guardian’s Favor” 3 minute cooldown on Blessing of Protection
– “Improved Devotion Aura” 40% more armor on my Devotion Aura