… and I’m about to cry from the overwhelming feeling.
They’re talking to us… and they’re saying nice things.
From Drysc wrt 2.3:
– 1/3 of +healling will be counted as +spell.
… it’s about a third. So 1500 +heal would give about +500 +spell damage.
– [6 second cooldown on Crusader Strike]
– we’re putting the benefits of Improved Seal of the Crusader right into the base spell, and the talent will instead give the benefit of Sanctified Crusader. That of course means Sanctified Crusader needs something else, and it’s being renamed Sanctified Seals, which will increase your chance to critically hit will all spells and melee by 1/2/3% and reduces the chance your Seals can be dispelled by 33/66/100%.
– lowering the mana cost for Exorcism, Holy Wrath, and Hammer of Wrath.
– increase to the duration of Vengeance to 30 seconds.
– changing Pursuit of Justice to 3 ranks and it will now increase movement speed by 5/10/15% and also reduces the chance you’ll be hit by spells by 1/2/3%.
– Also Vindication frequency and duration is being increased, and is going to reduce all attributes by 5/10/15%, not just Strength and Agility.