I read the patch notes.. but sometimes the notes don’t give you the best idea of what to expect.
– LOVE the tracking. Seriously cuts 15-20 minutes out of my night just because I didn’t have to run to every house in Redridge looking for the food vendor to buy pet food.
– Sparkles on quest items. Some are bigger than others.. .. and really in Ashenvale the random environmental sparkles in the air mess with your ability to spot quest sparkles.. but all-in-all it’s a good thing.
– Quest turn in/pick ups on the map. Love it.
– Question marks over inanimate objects. Mixed feelings here. I loved it over the “Wanted” poster since it reminded me to pick it up.. but later on we were working in Darkshore on “The Master’s Glaive” quest. There’s a big dead old god.. and you have to go down into the crater around the dead god body.. kill cultists and retrieve a book. There’s two books.. both alike in visage. Before 2.3 you would randomly pick one.. The thing is, one of the books springs open and WHAPs you with a flying fist (a la Evil Dead) (funnier than hell). Post 2.3 the “right” book has a question mark over it.. kinda stealing the “which book is it” thunder. Overall… like the feature.
– On Tatia my +heal set now has more +spell than my previous +spell set. I’ll need to spend more time on it tonight.. but I have a feeling I’ll be disenchanting quite a lot of stuff.
– AuctioneerAdvanced scan of AH took 3 minutes. Seriously. Either it’s broken or I’m going to be scanning the AH constantly.
– LOVE the update to dropped loot. Nocc got [Impaling Harpoon] from Deadmines on Sunday. Pre-patch it was 14.4 DPS and +7 Agility. Post-patch it’s 19.0 DPS and +12 Agility. It was a nice weapon before the patch.. now, it’s Godly.
– I’m hoping it’s just me.. but suddenly every single Monsterous Kalari is knocking me off my flying mount. It used to be they couldn’t catch you if you flew straight up.. now that just means that when they do knock me off my mount I’ll have that much further to fall. Not loving that.
– My bank toon guild “Learn To Play” bought a guild bank tab.. but then couldn’t give permissions to anyone else in the guild. I’m hoping this’ll be fixed soon. I really don’t want to have to mail everything from all my bank toons to the guild master of my bank of one.
Surprisingly, “enable out of date addons” worked well enough for me to play last night. Nocc got one level.. and went on mini-safari to pick up Claw and Cower. This morning Tatia did dailies. All good things.