Noting this here so I won’t forget. Lilac needs to optimize her outfits.
I’m using Outfitter to change outfits. I keybound her two main outfits (trash, boss). On the desktop I show her current trinkets. From the trinkets I can tell which clothes she has on.
Lilac’s Current Outfits:
– Boss (Aiming for 202 spell hit and then max +spell dmg) Lilac finally hit this. I’m still swapping stuff around to maximize +spell damage but she has the +spell hit.
– Trash (Aiming for 64 spell hit and max +dmg) Actually I think she’s at 121 spell hit in her trash clothes. I need to get more stuff to swap out the stuff that’s maximized for spell hit. Also at this point the Trash clothes only have about +30 more spell damage than her boss clothes. I guess I need more clothes.
– Arcane Resist (Full resist (75% damage reduction) would be 365 arcane resist) I don’t know precisely where she is on this set. I do know I have quite a few pieces and it -feels- like she’s at ~121 arcane resist.. but I don’t remember the exact number. Nice to have for the second boss in MrT and for Curator (not that Lilac has actually seen Curator yet.. but she plans to). Having good Arcane resist would allow Lilac (who already has good stamina and can top the threat meter) to sit as second for the Curator fight and act as arcane soak.
Need to get:
– PVP/Stamina set (Biggest HP +biggest spell damage) I have a feeling she’ll need this for PVE. I don’t have a gear list for it yet.
– Fire/shadow/Frost/Nature Resist. I have another feeling these are needed for higher content.. at the moment they’re very low on my priority list.
– Nuke set… not sure about this one. Since I favor Affliction I’m hesitant to gather a set that favors Destruction (I’d hate to be seized by a notion and accidentally spec into shadow bolt spamming)(though 1k DPS is tempting).
WTB more bag/bank space.