I have plenty to do… I have quests to complete, mounts to buy, titles to earn. And yet still.. I find a certain malaise. I log onto my toons.. /sigh.. look around.. and wonder why I even bothered to log on. I’m running the Isle dailies based on muscle memory alone. They’re no longer challenging.
I’m not quitting.. WAR and AoC hold no temptation to me. I am in fact surprised to find this attitude in myself. I don’t -think- it’s actually the Lame Duck status of the game.. I -do- think it’s a result of leveling as high as I can, best gear I can get, can’t get into a 25-man raid to save my life that’s causing the attitude.
*grumble* I’m half tempted to take one of my toons out of the guild and go find a guild who actually -is- working on 25-mans. Yeah.. that’s not going to happen *sigh*
Or we could start recruiting..
“Hey, you-you snot-nosed PVP brat, wanna be a warm body in the mature guild I’m in? We treat each other like family.. you are just the person we need at the snot-nosed kids table.. the warm body that’d let us independently work on Gruul’s and start SSC. You’d fit in perfectly *</sarcasm>. Great yes.. ‘Pwnt the noob u leet roxor’ or whatever that means” *sigh* I feel old.
Not going to happen. *grumble*
“While I’m waiting for WoTLK” Goal list:
1. Start 25-mans. (missing warm bodies)
2. Finish ZA timed event and get bear mount for fiancee (we’d need to finish it first)
3. Finish ZA. (working on it.. we’re 3/6 atm).
4. Get last bit of gear out of Kara. (working on it)
5. Get speedy flying mount for Lilac (working on it)
6. Get “Champion of the Na’aru” title for toons. (I aim to work on it.. )
7. Get Talbuk mount for Tatia (Um yeah)
8. Level more alts. (Hunter hit 42… Druid hit 27… Mage hit 12…)
9. Continue to wait.