So, for a lot of boss fights I, Lilac the affliction warlock, end up standing relatively close to the tanks (to make sure they get the imp buff). As a conscientious warlock I strive to be “just a little hurt” so that my mana pool stays up and the incoming health from my Siphon Life isn’t wasted. This means that I’m usually close enough to the tanks that the frisbee that the priests send at the tanks bounces to me.
UNFORTUNATELY, lifetap doesn’t pass the frisbee on. I feel really bad sucking up all the frisbees and not passing them on.
So last night, after our ZA run I asked a couple of our priests to help me test something.
Standing in the middle of Shat I had them throw frisbees at me.
– Falling damage does not pass on the frisbee
– Lifetap does not pass on the frisbee
– Hellfire -does- pass on the frisbee (but it needs to poof ~twice for it to work)
– Hellfire Rank 1 also passes on the frisbee.. but only hits you for ~200 health (instead of 800 health from a full rank Hellfire)
– At my gear levels Prayer of Mending is healing me for ~2198. It’s healing the tank for ~1820. So it may be worthwhile to pass it on.
So.. I’m thinking of setting up another aura that only shows up when I have a Prayer of Mending on me Just a little reminder that if I threw a tiny Hellfire I could be like throwing a Flash heal on the tanks It’s like emo healing.