So.. what’s -not- in 3.0.2?
Let’s say I’m a luddite. Let’s say that I only have a couple of toons in their 30s. I’m looking at the new “Wrath of the Lich King” expansions and I’m wondering why I need to buy it.
Comes with 3.0.2 patch:
– Barbershops. All new hair (just in case my old hair had annoyed me lo these 30 levels)
– Inscriptions. Available up to 375 assuming I have the levels for it.
– New talents/skills. I get a respec just like everyone else.. that said.. I’m not sure how compelling the gameplay is going to be for a below-level-cap toons.
– Built in guild calendar. At level 30 this isn’t a huge thing.. but I get it without having to buy the expansion.
Available only with purchased expansion:
– I can’t get a death knight. To be honest I couldn’t get this until I get one of my toons to 55 anyway. But after that.. sure, Death Knights are reserved for only those who upgrade to the expansion.
– I can’t goto Northrend.. but hey, my highest toon is in its 30s.. so I wasn’t going to go there anyway.
– I can’t goto a Dance studio. Then again, neither can anyone else (unless Blizz is keeping this back as a surprise feature).
That’s it? Seriously? Dancing Death Knights in Northrend? Where’s the sparkle and excitement?
Am I missing something?