WWS seems to still be borked. We’re casting about to find a new true love to munch our numbers and we’ve stumbed on WOW Meter Online.
Last night’s Void Reaver kill.
– meets the “epeen building” portion of our number munching requirements. We can definitely tell who topped the damage meter.
– We can’t seem to find the trash.
– I’m going to go out on a limb and guess it’s written/maintained by non-english speakers.
– “Raid Analytics” is interesting.. also a little uncomfortable if you show up under the “Who idle too much as DPS”. Also.. “lower than average DPS”.. Well.. about 1/2 the DPSers should be lower than average. So I’m not entirely sure what to make of that.
– Realtime DPS graph is nice.. I just wish it’d show me what skills were contributing to that DPS at the time.
Here’s Lilac’s dps from yesterday’s kill of Void Reaver.
When I mouseover one of the points.. it shows me the timestamp.. and I think the amount of damage I’ve just done to the boss. I want to know what spell did that damage.
So anyway.. we’ll use it for now.. but we’re on the lookout for the BBD.