On Sunday night my Pally, Tatia, finally hit 80. So I guess Mystic Chicanery just became a Warlock and Paladin blog again. (Don’t be frightened.. I think I’ll contain my theorycrafting to warlockery and leave the Paladin stuff to the experts)
– Try out tanking at 80. Fiancee has helped me to acquire the “beginner” tank set.
– When 3.1 hits, dual spec Tank/Heal. Tatia becomes my swiss army knife.
– Lilac, my Warlock, remains my progression toon. (We’ll see how that goes)
– Start on Sons of Hodir grind.
– Figure out tank-y spec.(Planning to consult with Fiancee and raider101.com)
– Make sure I have all the right beginner tank-y gear pieces that I need.
– Enchant/Gem Tank-y gear.
– Identify where bigger-better Tank-y gear pieces come from.
– Figure out what all these new tank-y buttons do.
– Figure out which faction I should be getting rep with.
– Tank something
– Dual Spec.
– Figure out heal-y spec.
– Make sure I have all the right beginner heal-y gear pieces I need.
– Enchant/Gem Heal-y gear.
– Identify where bigger/better Heal-y gear pieces come from.
– Figure out what all these new heal-y buttons do.