I’ve been pugging lately. Not much going on in-guild for 25s.. and well guild isn’t doing OS+3 Zerg.. so I’ve been looking elsewhere for satisfaction. Unfortunately lately I’ve been finding a lot of fail.
Things that actually happened.. that make me sad:
- During the trash before Sartharion the hunter, we’ll call him Maxx, commenting about how cool it would be if he could blast people back away from him. Then replied “nah-huh” when told that he, the level 80 hunter, has Disengage.. which will pop him backwards when he hits it. His exclamation of “Wow, that’s so cool. I -did- not know that” when he tried it ACTUALLY made me /facepalm.
- Tank lost aggro on the second mob in the two-mob trash pulls. When asked about it he replied “LOL hard to keep aggro on two mobs”
- One of the two-mob trash pulls in Sarth took upwards of 3 minutes. Most of the raid group had the curse.. and neither the mage nor the druids could be bothered to cleanse it off.
- Just before the first pull of Sartharion.. right after I did “Ritual of Doom” and summoned Doug, my Doomguard, another of the Warlocks in the group whispered me and asked me what he was.. and how I’d gotten him.
- Self-same warlock later declared she’d “afk brb” and sat down. 15 minutes later we kicked her from the raid and filled the spot with someone else.
- On OS+3, the Raid leader, the sole healer declared that anyone hit by flame wall would be thrown out of the raid. That priest was then hit by flame wall on the first, second and third attempt at Sartharion. Sadly the Raid Leader did not in fact throw himself out of the raid.
- RL typed “WARLOCKS! SS” at which point I made a soulstone.. the RL then called for the pull. Maybe I’m silly, but I expected him to say who he wanted me to SS. I did contemplate SSing him since he was the priest healer who kept dying to flamewall.. but I figured that’d be a waste.
- Sensing that “the raid group” was having problems avoiding the flame walls, Maxx, the ever so helpful hunter marked himself with a blue square and declared that everyone should follow him because he knows the safe spots. His words were only undermined by the fact that he had died to flame wall on the previous two attempts.
- Different Pug, after our first attempt at a Ony-10 the raid leader demanded to know why I was using a felhunter (A. I’m Affliction.. duh and B. there were no mages and no priests in the run so my felhunter was supplying weak buff coverage and some DPS for me). The RL then went on to declare that my felhunter had pulled the whelps.. and demanded I use a different pet (based onyesterday’s post, it looks like pets can’t pull whelps… so yeah)
- I died to whelps, I died to whelps, I died to whelps. I examined our off-tank and realized he was a pally tanking in Retribution spec.