There are 1,001 HUGE things the Blizz could implement. I get dazzled just thinking about things like Guild Housing, Path of the Titans, Guild leveling and such. But sometimes.. I wish they’d just implement some little things from my want list. They’re not huge.. they’re just.. missing.. and annoying.
Nib’s little want list:
– Let me re-order my toons on the login screen. It’s nice to see the order that they were created.. but annoying that my long-neglected alt is at the top of the list instead of one I actually play.
– Show % of rested xp on the login screen. Nice to know when picking which alt to give face time.
– Allow me to “dismount” from a taxi mid-flight. It happens to me all the time.. you choose a flight point and click it.. and 2 second later you realize you chose the wrong one.. or change your mind. Gimme a parachute and drop me to the ground it’s ok. I’m ok with that.. but give me a way to get off this crazy ride. Yes, I know I can logout/log back in.. but I’d really like to be able to dismount.
– Account vaults. I should not have to have a guild-of-one. I should be able to “buy” an account vault and use that for storage for all my toons on one server. Yes, I’m totally aware that making it work cross-faction/cross-server probably isn’t ok.. that’s fine. But just being able to access my vault from all my toons on -this- faction on -this- server would be an epic win.
– Allow me to add a comment when I accept/decline an invite on the in-game calendar.
– Ability to adjust the in-game calendar to my timezone.
– Ability to see all in-game calendar events for all of my characters on whichever character I’m currently using. Ideally this would work cross-faction/cross-server. I just want to be able to see it regardless of which character I’m on so I don’t miss an event.
– Ability to queue for LFG on my main while playing on my alt. (this may not be such an issue with the LFG features coming in 3.3)
– Ability to add game calendar events to my Google calendar automatically.
– Ability to “listen” to my main gchat while logged into my alts. Heck, while we’re at it, I’d like to be able to “listen” to gchat while I’m not logged into the game.
What about you? What little thing do you think is missing?