I’m looking for an addon. I’ve tried a few but I’m looking for input from you.
I want to be able to inspect someone and see:
– their spec numbers (without having to actually view their whole tree)
– whether they’re at defense cap for tanking
– whether they’re at hit cap (gear and talents please)for raiding and/or for heroics
– See their crit percent
– See their haste percent
– see their parry percent
– see their dodge percent
– seeing their average iLvl would be nice but not totally necessary..
– see what gems they have (how many by quality of gem) and how many gem slots are empty
– see what enchants they have and how many items are unenchanted.
Why I want this
When I’m fiddling my gear around I want it to be easier to spot that I’ve left a gem out or forgotten to enchant something. Right now, at a glance I can’t tell those things and having to mouseover every bit of gear to double and triple check (especially when swapping lots of gear around) is annoying.
When I’m in a raid and some other warlock’s doing better than me I want to know their crit/haste stats for comparison.
When I pop into the Dungeon Finder.. if we’re wiping I want to be able to look at the tank and -know- he’s not a 540. Not that I want to kick him.. but right now it’s a black box and that annoys me.
– Examiner and it seems to have some of this.. but it also seems very buggy.
– I’ve heard of GearScore and GearScoreLite but just simply the Gearscore doesn’t meet my needs (and GearScore is a horribly spammy addon please don’t run it).
– Athene’s Gear Check is still a little bit too simplistic for my taste.