Could-a Should-a Would-a. Hindsight is 20-20.
Having finished with most of my faction leveling.. I can now say that the order in which I Championed Factions was utterly and totally wrong.
Hyjal – Revered
Tol Barad – Exalted
Therazane – Exalted
Wildhammer – Exalted
Ramkahen – Exalted
Earthen Ring – Exalted
What I did:
– Level through Vashj’ir, Deepholm, Uldum, Twilight Highlands. This gave me Earthen Ring:Revered, Therazane: Revered, and Ramkahen:Revered (I think)
– Hit 85 and remembered that I should be wearing a tabard. Purchased the Therazane tabard and started wearing that. Started doing dailies (2 in Uldum, all for Therazane)
– Went and did Twilight Highlands (for gear upgrades). This gave me Wildhammer:Revered. Started doing the Wildhammer dailies.
– Figured out Tol Barad Peninsula and started doing those dailies.
– Went back and did Hyjal. This gave me Hyjal: Revered.
– Ding’d Exalted with Terazane and changed to wearing Wildhammer tabard.
– Ding’d Exalted with Wildhammer and changed to wearing Earthern Ring tabard.
So now I’m done with the two factions which have the most dailies.. and I’m left with the three factions with the least dailies(and one that simply can’t be Championed). DOH!
WHAT I SHOULD HAVE DONE:
– Level through Hyjal, Deepholm, Uldum and Twilight Highlands. Start wearing either Ramkahen or Earthen Ring tabard.
– Do dailies for Deepholm, Twilight Highlands, Tol Barad and Uldum.
That way I’d be leveling multiple factions at the same time instead of doing it in serial. I guess I’ll keep this in mind for the next toon I level up.