I’m fairly clueless about PVP.. but I like doing the TB Raid. Unfortunately we’re on a Horde dominated server.. and the Horde seems to hold TB 80% of the time. So I’m checking in.. what am I supposed to be doing? Am I doing it wrong?
What I’m doing now: Zone into Tol Barad(normally attacking**). Find nearest of the 3 points(Slag, VW or.. that other one). Fight at that point/flag until the battle ends.
**I’ve never been on the defending side.
– there are towers.. I don’t know where they are exactly and I’ve never been to them.. someone seems to destroy them and we get more time
– When we manage to turn this point blue normally what happens is all but 3-4 of the other folks on my side mount up and ride off into the dust.
– About 3 minutes later the horde descend on us and blitz our 3-4 defenders turning our point over to the horde.
– About 2 minutes after that more Ally arrive to help fight off the horde.
– Hordies trickle away until we turn the point blue.
– During this time one of the other points turns red/grey.
– All but 3-4 of folks mount up and ride off.
It seems to be a big game of pvp-go-round where the horde is leading us in a great triangle.. they take a tower, we take it back, they take the next tower.
So.. there it is.. what am I -supposed- to be doing?