Baradin Hold(85+) unlocked through PvP battle on Tol Barad
Bastion of Twilight(85+)
Throne of the Four Winds(85+)
Ruins of Ahn’Qiraj(85++)
Stratholme – Main Gate (85++)
Stratholme – Service Gate (85++)
War of the Ancients(85+++)
Baradin Hold is the raid instance that opens when your faction controls Tol Barad. The instance entrance is on the WEST side of the outside of Baradin Hold on the southern island! There’s a meeting stone and everything.
– The mechanicals are similar to Argaloth. The raid should split into two groups and stand with the tanks to absorb damage. The tanks may need to trade the mechanical much like with the boss.
– 5 minute hard enrage
– Split the raid into 2 groups of 5, each with 1 tank, 1 healer and 3 dps.
– Throughout the fight Argaloth will throw out a debuff “Consuming Darkness” (a magical effect) this MUST be cleansed.
– Each group stacks separately (by about 90 degrees from the mob). After one group gets “Meteor Slash” the tanks swap.
– at 2/3 and 1/3 health Argaloth will cast “Fel Firestorm”. Everyone needs to move to avoid the green flames. After the firestorm return to your starting spot.
The Bastion of Twilight is a 10-/25-man raid instance in Twilight Highlands. It appears that the nearest meeting stone is at Grim Batol. That said, if you’ve started questing in the zone there are gates to Twilight Highland in each faction’s main city. The instance serves as the main base of operations for the Twilight Hammer. The mobs consist of humanoids, elementals, and dragonkin.
The boss is accompanied by 5 dragons. Two will be “unresponsive” and their debuffs will be absent from the fight.
Activates Halfus’ “Shadow Nova” spell (needs to be interrupted)
Releasing the Storm Rider reduces the cast time of Shadow Nova by 100%, making it possible to interrupt.
Activates the proto-behemoth’s “Fireball Barrage” ability. This spell is what it sounds: a literal barrage of fireballs.
Releasing the Time Warden slows down the fireballs, making them easier to dodge, as well as placing a red fire circle on the ground showing where each fireball will land (it looks a little like Hellfire).
Gives Halfus the “Maleficent Strikes” ability. Stacking mortal strike debuff, forces a tank swap.
Releasing Slate Dragon causes the BOSS (not the raid) to be stunned for 12 seconds periodically.
Gives Halfus the “Frenzy” ability. Increases attack speed by 100%.
Releasing Nether Scion reduces the BOSS: Chance to hit, attack speed, and damage done by 25%.
Orphaned Emerald Whelps:
Activates the Proto-behemoth’s “Scorching Breath” ability (causes lots of raid damage, needs to be healed)
Releasing the whelps reduces the damage dealt to the raid by the Proto-behemoth
You can engage the boss and kill him without awakening any of the dragons but you will take significant raid damage. You can awaken and kill one dragon and then kill the boss without awakening any of the other dragons.
When the boss reaches 50% he will begin casting Furious Roar. The ability will first hit at around 50%, and then after each third Shadow Nova. (Furious Roar > Shadow Nova > Shadow Nova > Shadow Nova > Furious Roar > Shadow Nova and so on).
Strategy: Awaken one or more of the dragons, kill them and then kill the boss.
Valiona & Theralion
Twilight Ascendant Council